Pebworth/Broad Marston Halts
Broad Marston Halt was opened on the 17th October 1904 to serve the villages of Broad Marston, Pebworth and Mickleton. It had a single 100ft platform at first but another was added in April 1907 with the doubling of the Honeybourne-Stratford section. Although goods facilities were requested for the halt, none were ever provided and the halt was closed on the 14th July 1916 as a wartime economy.
On the 6th September 1937, Pebworth Halt was opened as a replacement. The halt was situated to the south of the site of Broad Marston Halt at the point where the road between Broad Marston and Mickleton passes under the railway. An interesting note in the halt's history appears to be the fact that it took over nine years for the Board of Trade to inspect; presumably as a result of World War Two. The halt lasted until the 3rd January 1966.