Willersey Halt Railway Station - Railways of the Vale of Evesham

Title
Go to content
Railways of the Vale of Evesham
Willersey Halt
Willersey Halt was opened in October 1904, and was closer to its  specified community than a lot of the other stations on the line. It was a  typical GWR halt with pagoda shelters and wooden platforms and came under the  jurisdiction of Broadway. It closed on the 7th March 1960.
Back to content